Partnerships with companies, trusts and foundations play a key role in enabling Mercy Corps to help people around the world survive and thrive after conflict, crisis and natural disaster.
With the support of our partners, we can respond to global challenges and achieve greater impact.
Why partner with Mercy Corps?
At Mercy Corps, we work with our partners to make a difference and meet mutually beneficial objectives. Whether you are seeking a trusted first responder to global emergencies, a sustainable development partnership or a cause-related marketing initiative, we tailor our partnerships to meet your goals.
Mercy Corps’ partners tell us they appreciate our:
- Strong and growing global presence
- Internationally recognised high-impact programmes
- Customised approach that is responsive to their needs
- Credible, no-nonsense reputation in the places we work
- Track record of successful partnerships with corporates, trusts and foundations
- Capacity to share powerful stories through media
If you would like to partner with us to help people in the world’s toughest places to survive and thrive, and turn crisis into opportunity, please contact our partnerships team to explore opportunities for your organisation.
“Mercy Corps is great at providing relief after disasters, then staying on to build self-sustaining communities that aren’t reliant on hand-outs. I’ve been impressed by both their professionalism and their effectiveness."
Lindsay Whitelaw, co-founder of Artemis Investment Management